SciNote is hosted on Heroku Postgres and Amazon S3 servers. If you wish to have a separate SciNote instance on a cloud or a local server, please refer to Premium plans.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that SciNote is cloud-based?
- What are the Premium servers' locations?
- How do I get my own SciNote instance on Amazon Cloud?
- Can I use my SciNote account to log into multiple SciNote domains?
- Can I use SciNote without installing it on my device?
- Where is SciNote hosted?
- Can I have SciNote on a local server?
- Can I install SciNote locally in the EU region?
- How can I install SciNote on Windows server?