Yes, they do. Archiving is a recommended function, because it enables you to recover archived files or projects at any time.
Articles in this section
- Can we revert SciNote instance to specific backup in time?
- How does SciNote backup data?
- Is cloud storage compliant with data integrity?
- Is it possible to add the extra security to the program once we install it locally by our IT team?
- Is there a limit on number of projects?
- How can I backup my data?
- Can you please provide the details of the encryption of the data when it is being stored?
- Can SciNote be linked to OneNote account for external data storage?
- Can I expand the storage space only for teams I own or teams I am a part of?
- How can I earn 10 GB of storage space for free?