Yes, they do. Archiving is a recommended function, because it enables you to recover archived files or projects at any time.
Articles in this section
- Can sciNote be linked to OneNote account for external data storage?
- Can I expand the storage space only for teams I own or teams I am a part of?
- How can I earn 10 GB of storage space for free?
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another team, does this count against my team’s storage space?
- Do archived files take up storage space?
- Why I cannot delete things in sciNote?
- How much storage space does the Demo project take up?
- What happens if I run out of storage space?
- How can I get more storage space?