Yes, they do. It is a recommended function, because it enables you to recover archived files or projects at any time. We are planning to implement the »Delete« function this year that will enable you to permanently delete files from the archive if needed.
Articles in this section
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another Team, does this count against my Team’s storage space?
- Do archived files take up storage space?
- How much storage space does the »Demo project« take up?
- Is it possible to delete the »Demo project« completely?
- What happens if I run out of storage space?
- How can I get more storage space?
- Are there limits on file sizes or file types for uploads?
- What is the policy on uploaded data and content ownership?
- Is my data safe on your server?