Currently, there is no option to delete the Demo project completely. However, the Delete function will be developed in the near future, so it will be possible to remove all the demo data, including samples, from your account.
Articles in this section
- Can sciNote be linked to OneNote account for external data storage?
- Can I expand the storage space only for teams I own or teams I am a part of?
- How can I earn 10 GB of storage space for free?
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another Team, does this count against my Team’s storage space?
- Do archived files take up storage space?
- How much storage space does the Demo project take up?
- Is it possible to delete the Demo project completely?
- What happens if I run out of storage space?
- How can I get more storage space?