You can upload any type of file into sciNote such as .doc, .txt, .csv, .xls, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, ODF Documents (.odt, .ods, .odp), etc. Size is limited to 50 MB per file and the total space is determined by your current plan.
Articles in this section
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another Team, does this count against my Team’s storage space?
- Do archived files take up storage space?
- How much storage space does the »Demo project« take up?
- Is it possible to delete the »Demo project« completely?
- What happens if I run out of storage space?
- How can I get more storage space?
- Are there limits on file sizes or file types for uploads?
- What is the policy on uploaded data and content ownership?
- Is my data safe on your server?