You can upload any type of file into sciNote such as .doc, .txt, .csv, .xls, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, ODF Documents (.odt, .ods, .odp), etc. Size is limited to 50 MB per file and the total space is determined by your current plan.
Articles in this section
- Is cloud storage compliant with data integrity?
- Is it possible to add the extra security to the program once we install it locally by our IT team?
- Is there a limit on number of projects?
- How can I backup my data?
- Can you please provide the details of the encryption of the data when it is being stored?
- Can sciNote be linked to OneNote account for external data storage?
- Can I expand the storage space only for teams I own or teams I am a part of?
- How can I earn 10 GB of storage space for free?
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another team, does this count against my team’s storage space?