sciNote communicates with external services using safe connections (SSL technologies): Heroku PostgreSQL database (SSL) and Amazon S3 (HTTPS). sciNote uses RSA SSL certificate and strong 256-bit key exchange for secure data transmission, where all your data is encrypted. Additionally, the strongest data security protocols are used to protect your data against third party security breaches.
Articles in this section
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another Team, does this count against my Team’s storage space?
- Do archived files take up storage space?
- How much storage space does the »Demo project« take up?
- Is it possible to delete the »Demo project« completely?
- What happens if I run out of storage space?
- How can I get more storage space?
- Are there limits on file sizes or file types for uploads?
- What is the policy on uploaded data and content ownership?
- Is my data safe on your server?