sciNote communicates with external services using protected network connections: Heroku PostgreSQL database (SSL/TLS) and Amazon S3 (HTTPS). sciNote uses 2048 bits RSA public/private keys for secure data transmission, where all your data is encrypted. Additionally, the strongest data security protocols are used to protect your data against third party security breaches.
Articles in this section
- Can sciNote be linked to OneNote account for external data storage?
- Can I expand the storage space only for teams I own or teams I am a part of?
- How can I earn 10 GB of storage space for free?
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another Team, does this count against my Team’s storage space?
- Do archived files take up storage space?
- How much storage space does the Demo project take up?
- Is it possible to delete the Demo project completely?
- What happens if I run out of storage space?
- How can I get more storage space?