When you create a free SciNote account, you automatically get one team, inside of which you can create different projects and invite other SciNote users to work with you on these projects. It is not possible to delete a team, because it would disable you from using SciNote.
Articles in this section
- I didn't receive a confirmation email. What can I do?
- Can team creator leave the team?
- What are the permissions for each user role?
- How to set up email notifications for when I am being tagged or a change happens on a project?
- Is there a way to merge two SciNote accounts?
- How do I invite others to create SciNote account?
- How can all of my employees enable me to see their lab notebooks but not necessarily everyone on the team?
- Why is my profile picture not uploading?
- I accidentally created a team with the same name as my colleague’s team. Is there a way for me to delete that team?
- How can I join another team?