SciNote is mainly focused on the life science field, however if you find it's functionalities to be useful for other fields as well, you are free to use it.
Articles in this section
- Do SciNote tables support math operations or formulas?
- Can I use a barcode scanner with SciNote?
- How can I use smart annotations (# and @) in SciNote?
- Can I use a stylus pen while using SciNote on a tablet?
- Does SciNote have a handwriting feature?
- Are we going to be able to sustain access to SciNote for as long as we need, even if the SciNote company closes?
- Can you explain SciNote’s structure more in detail?
- How can I enter the data or start writing notes in SciNote?
- Is there a way to bypass the 10.000 character limit in text fields?
- Is there any way to update a file in SciNote without uploading a new version every time I modify the file on my laptop?