sciNote is mainly focused on the Life Science field, however we are on the lookout for how to expand and adapt sciNote to other research fields as well.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use smart annotations, in which fields within sciNote?
- Is there any specific functionality for using a Stylus with a tablet?
- The menu bar is hiding some of the buttons. Is it possible to change this somehow?
- Does sciNote have a handwriting feature?
- Are we going to be able to sustain access for as long as we need, even if the company closes?
- Can you explain sciNote’s structure in more detail?
- How can I enter the data or start writing notes in sciNote?
- Is there a way to bypass the 10.000 character limitation in text fields?
- Is there any way to update a file in sciNote without uploading a new version every time I modify the file on my laptop?
- Is there a possibility of previewing uploaded documents in sciNote?