sciNote is mainly focused on the Life Science field, however we are on the lookout for how to expand and adapt sciNote to other research fields as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload and edit Microsoft Word documents or Excel sheets in sciNote?
- Can sciNote be integrated with LibreOffice?
- Can free sciNote version be used in a non-academic lab?
- How many users can use sciNote?
- Why is sciNote open source?
- Is sciNote suitable for other fields of expertise apart from Life Sciences?
- Can sciNote be used in high school classes?
- Is there a dedicated app for mobile devices?
- Does sciNote have any chemistry drawing tool (e.g. ChemDraw)?
- Is it possible to write mathematical equations in sciNote?