A protocol can be saved as a PDF, which you can then print. For this, you'll need to use the reporting functionality of SciNote which allows you to convert almost any project related information into PDF, download, and print it.
Follow the next steps to do so:
- Open the Reports tab on the left side of the SciNote dashboard
- Click the New Report. To create a report you need to select one of the projects you are working on, followed by adding content.
- To include protocol steps into the report choose a task within a certain experiment (Choose tasks tab).
- Under the Choose content tab check the Steps box to include the protocol steps in your final report.
- When you finish adding content click Add button.
After the report is created you can save it to SciNote, export it as a PDF or DOCX file, or print it out directly.
For easier understanding watch our video tutorial.