First, open a project and select the experiment of which you want to change the name. Click on the drop-down menu and select Edit details to change its name. Write a new name in Experiment name filed and click Save.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to create sciNote account?
- Where and how can I create custom repositories?
- Can I upload and edit Microsoft Word documents or Excel sheets in sciNote?
- How can I access protocol repository?
- How can I delete the protocol in the protocol repository?
- If I change the protocol in a task that is linked with a protocol in a repository, does this influence the protocol in a repository, and vice versa?
- What is the purpose of linking the protocols?
- Can sciNote be integrated with LibreOffice?
- Is it possible to reorder protocol steps once I have created a report?
- How can I move a file from one protocol step to another?