It is not possible to write math equations in SciNote. However, if you are using any other software for doing so or even if you are writing them on paper, you can always attach a file into SciNote. This way you will still have full traceability of your data.
Articles in this section
- How does integration between Microsoft Office and SciNote work?
- How Can I Use Image Annotation Tool?
- Do SciNote tables support math operations or formulas?
- Can I use a barcode scanner with SciNote?
- How can I use smart annotations (# and @) in SciNote?
- Can I use a stylus pen while using SciNote on a tablet?
- Does SciNote have a handwriting feature?
- Are we going to be able to sustain access to SciNote for as long as we need, even if the SciNote company closes?
- Can you explain SciNote’s structure more in detail?
- How can I enter the data or start writing notes in SciNote?