It is not possible to write math equations in sciNote. However, if you are using any other software for doing so or even if you are writing them on paper, you can always attach a file into sciNote. This way you will still have full traceability of your data.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain sciNote’s structure in more detail?
- How can I enter the data or start writing notes in sciNote?
- Is there a way to bypass the 10.000 character limitation in text fields?
- Is there any way to update a file in sciNote without uploading a new version every time I modify the file on my laptop?
- Is there a possibility of previewing uploaded documents in sciNote?
- Does sciNote comply with ISO standards (exp. ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 15189 or ISO 17025), GxP (GMP or GLP) and Title 21 CFR Part 11 regulations?
- How do we incorporate our SOPs into sciNote?
- Why do I have problems with editing information in sciNote?
- Can I upload and edit Microsoft Word documents or Excel sheets in sciNote?
- Can sciNote be integrated with LibreOffice?