The easiest way to invite others to your Team is by clicking on your profile and selecting "Invite people to sciNote" from a drop down menu. A new window appears, where you type in one or multiple emails of people you want to invite. Then check the box "Invite users to my team" and choose a Team you want to invite them to. Finish the action by clicking the "Invite user/s" button and assign them a role. An email with instructions on creating a free sciNote account will be sent to them. To learn more about sciNote user privileges and roles watch this video tutorial.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to my Team?
- How do I share projects with collaborators?
- How can my colleagues create or edit the experiment, if I am the owner of the project?
- How can my colleagues create a protocol, if I am the owner of the project?
- Who can edit a protocol?
- How can I download or print a protocol?
- How can I move a task from one experiment to another?
- How can I clone the experiment?
- How can I move the experiment from one project to another?
- How can I rename the experiment?