Select a project you want to share and click on the avatar icon. Continue to "Manage users" and a window for managing users for this particular project appears. You can add as many users as you want and assign them different roles. If the person you want to invite is not an existing sciNote user, follow the link "Invite users" below. You get redirected to the management board of your Team. Click on the green button "Invite user". Type in one or multiple emails of people you want to invite. Finish the action by clicking the "Invite user/s" button and assign them a role. An email with instructions on creating a free sciNote account will be sent to them. To learn more about sciNote user privileges and roles watch this video tutorial.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to my Team?
- How do I share projects with collaborators?
- How can my colleagues create or edit the experiment, if I am the owner of the project?
- How can my colleagues create a protocol, if I am the owner of the project?
- Who can edit a protocol?
- How can I download or print a protocol?
- How can I move a task from one experiment to another?
- How can I clone the experiment?
- How can I move the experiment from one project to another?
- How can I rename the experiment?