If you want to enable other users to create or edit the experiment, their role has to be Owner or User. To assign roles or grant permissions to other users, you have to be the Owner of the project. Select a project on your dashboard, click on the avatar icon and continue to "Manage users". A window for managing users for this particular project will appear. Click on the first box to select a user and on the second one to select a role. Please note that the user has to be a Team member, so that you can manage their privileges and roles. If they are not a part of the Team, click on the link "Invite users" and follow the instructions from our video tutorial.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to my Team?
- How do I share projects with collaborators?
- How can my colleagues create or edit the experiment, if I am the owner of the project?
- How can my colleagues create a protocol, if I am the owner of the project?
- Who can edit a protocol?
- How can I download or print a protocol?
- How can I move a task from one experiment to another?
- How can I clone the experiment?
- How can I move the experiment from one project to another?
- How can I rename the experiment?