If you want to enable other users to create protocols, their role has to be Admin or Normal user. This has to be selected at the Team level, so go to "Settings" and open the "My teams" tab. Select the Team and detailed information will appear. In the "Manage users" area you can see all the members of the Team and their information. As an Administrator you have the full authority in terms of managing the Team and the projects. When clicking on the "Edit" button, you can assign or reassign roles to your Team members, as well as remove the members from the Team.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to my Team?
- How do I share projects with collaborators?
- How can my colleagues create or edit the experiment, if I am the owner of the project?
- How can my colleagues create a protocol, if I am the owner of the project?
- Who can edit a protocol?
- How can I download or print a protocol?
- How can I move a task from one experiment to another?
- How can I clone the experiment?
- How can I move the experiment from one project to another?
- How can I rename the experiment?