To clone the whole experiment, in which all the tasks and protocol steps are also cloned, select the "Clone" action from the drop down menu. It is important to note that when you clone an experiment, the results and comments are not cloned. After selecting the action, a window opens where you have to select a project, to which you wish to clone the experiment. It can be the same project. When you have successfully cloned the experiment, click "Edit details" to change its name. To learn more about how to create new experiments and how to clone or move them between different projects watch this video tutorial.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to my Team?
- How do I share projects with collaborators?
- How can my colleagues create or edit the experiment, if I am the owner of the project?
- How can my colleagues create a protocol, if I am the owner of the project?
- Who can edit a protocol?
- How can I download or print a protocol?
- How can I move a task from one experiment to another?
- How can I clone the experiment?
- How can I move the experiment from one project to another?
- How can I rename the experiment?