To move an experiment to another project select "Move" action from the drop down menu. Note that moving experiments is possible only to projects that contain same (or additional) users. Additionally, you cannot move an experiment into the same project. When moving an experiment, everything is moved, including comments, results, activities and tags. To learn more about how to create new experiments and how to clone or move them between different projects watch this video tutorial.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to my Team?
- How do I share projects with collaborators?
- How can my colleagues create or edit the experiment, if I am the owner of the project?
- How can my colleagues create a protocol, if I am the owner of the project?
- Who can edit a protocol?
- How can I download or print a protocol?
- How can I move a task from one experiment to another?
- How can I clone the experiment?
- How can I move the experiment from one project to another?
- How can I rename the experiment?