This article's goal is to serve you as a starting point to learn how to use inventories in SciNote. Below you will find a list of links that would redirect you to the content you are interested in.
Inventories can be used in a variety of ways. It is important to track which samples were used in which experiment to keep track of your work. Tracking samples also lets you keep the reference long-term and meet specific requirements when applying for grants or patents.
Choose from the list below to learn more about:
- Learn how you can create inventories
- Learn how you can edit columns
- Learn how you can add items to your inventory
- Learn how to link your work with items in inventory
- Learn how you can share inventories between teams