To see to how many tasks (experiments and projects) a specific protocol from a repository is linked to, simply open the Protocols repository (you can access it in the left bar of the dashboard), find the desired protocol and click No. of linked tasks in the third column. A window opens, displaying to which projects, experiment and tasks this protocol is linked to. When clicking on a certain element (project, experiment, task) you are redirected there (see the GIF below).
Articles in this section
- How do I upload a protocol from the .eln file?
- How do I upload a protocol from protocols.io
- Is there a way to upload a file to a protocol step?
- How can I upload images in the protocol?
- Can I upload multiple protocols to one task?
- How can I add keywords to the protocol?
- How can I see the number of tasks a protocol from a repository is linked to?
- Is there a way to link a protocol from the repository with a project or experiment?
- How can I put recipes of buffers or other solutions into SciNote?
- Can you explain the function "insert/edit code sample"?