To see to how many tasks (experiments and projects) a specific protocol from a repository is linked to, simply open the Protocols repository (you can access it in the left menu), find the protocol and click No. of linked tasks in the third column. A window opens, displaying to which projects, experiments and tasks this protocol is linked to. When you clisck on a certain element (project, experiment, task) you will be redirected there (see the GIF below).
Articles in this section
- How do I upload a protocol in the .eln file format?
- How do I upload a protocol from protocols.io
- Is there a way to upload a file to a protocol step?
- How can I upload images in the protocol?
- Can I upload multiple protocols to one task?
- How can I add keywords to the protocol?
- How can I see the number of tasks a protocol from a repository is linked to?
- Is there a way to link a protocol from the repository with a project or experiment?
- How can I upload or create recipes of buffers and other solutions in SciNote?
- Can you explain the function "insert/edit code sample"?