To associate your images with a particular project you can upload them under the individual protocol step or results within a task. A task is a part of an experiment and experiment is a part of a project, so everything that you upload within a task is associated with the experiment and the project directly.
In addition, you can also use smart annotations for referring your results (images in this case) to other SciNote elements, such as projects, experiments, tasks and samples. To learn more about smart annotations, read the following FAQ.
See the screenshots below on how to upload images under an individual protocol step or watch our video tutorial.
- Open a task and the first thing you see is the Protocol steps overview. Click on the Edit step icon on the right.
- Open the third tab from the left - Files tab - and click on the Add file button. Drag and drop as many files as you wish.
- Finish the action by clicking Save.
The second option is to upload files under the results section. For better visual presentation watch our video tutorial on how to upload and edit results in SciNote.
- After you open a task, click on the RESULTS tab. Then click the green File button at the top.
- Drag and drop as many files as you wish or click Browse to add button to choose a picture from your computer.
- Give the file a name in the blank field and click on the Add file result to finish the action.