The only way to prevent the propagation of samples downstream the workflow (i.e. connected tasks with arrows) is to not connect the tasks.
Articles in this section
- What is the best method for keeping characterization data of a specific sample in sciNote (e. g. NMR, MS, chromatograms, etc.)?
- Can anyone besides the person who uploaded the sample edit its entry?
- Is there a maximum number of characters for each field in sample table?
- How can I add samples to the sample table?
- How can I prevent the propagation of samples from one task to another?
- Is there a way to associate samples with different projects and experiments?
- What is the role of a sample table?
- Is it possible to rearrange the order of the sample columns in sample table?
- How can I delete previously added sample columns in sample table?
- How can I add new columns in the sample table?