If you want to add custom columns, open the Columns drop-down menu, write a new column name in the blank New column filed and click the green Create button.
Articles in this section
- How do I associate custom repository entries with tasks?
- Is it possible to upload the information from the lab equipment (e.g. HPLC, UV machine, etc.)?
- Can I link an item in the repository to a protocol or protocol step?
- How many custom repositories can I create?
- How can I import a file to one of the custom repositories?
- How can I add new table columns in repository?
- How can I edit the default table columns in a repository?
- How can I create and delete a custom repository?
- Where and how can I create custom repositories?