For now, SciNote Manuscript Writer can only use open access references available online. At SciNote, we value open science. The add-on will use the open access references whose DOI numbers you entered and also look for similar, relevant additional references in the open access databases. Based on these, it will generate/write the introduction section of the manuscript as well as the list of references. Please note that the quality and scope of the introduction section generated by SciNote Manuscript Writer will, for the time being, depend on the amount of available open access articles, which may vary based on your research field.
Articles in this section
- What is SciNote Manuscript Writer?
- How does SciNote Manuscript Writer work?
- How should I organize my data so that SciNote Manuscript Writer will be able to generate the materials and methods, and the results section of my manuscript draft?
- Which sections of the manuscript does SciNote Manuscript Writer generate?
- How can I start using SciNote Manuscript Writer?
- Where can I find add-ons in SciNote?
- Why should I only add open access article references?
- Why do I need to add keywords?
- I didn't receive the draft of the manuscript – Why?
- I received the manuscript draft but the content of it is incomplete, some parts are missing – Why?