Keywords are important for SciNote Manuscript Writer to find additional relevant open access references related to the topic of your manuscript/research. The add-on will use the open access references whose DOI numbers you entered and also look for similar, relevant additional references in the open access databases. Based on all these references, it will create the introduction section of the manuscript and the list of references.
Articles in this section
- What is SciNote Manuscript Writer?
- How should I organize my data so that SciNote Manuscript Writer will be able to generate the materials and methods, and the results section of my manuscript draft?
- How can I start using SciNote Manuscript Writer and how does it work?
- How to create a draft of a scientific paper with Manuscript Writer?
- Which sections of the manuscript does SciNote Manuscript Writer generate?
- Where can I find add-ons in SciNote?
- Why should I only add open access article references?
- Why do I need to add keywords?
- I didn't receive the draft of the manuscript – Why?
- I received the manuscript draft but the content of it is incomplete, some parts are missing – Why?