SciNote Manuscript Writer add-on currently uses only English as a language. We are considering other languages, however, it is important to note that the more literature that is available online the better the algorithm can become, so we might remain limited to languages with significant numbers of published articles.
Articles in this section
- What is SciNote Manuscript Writer?
- How should I organize my data so that SciNote Manuscript Writer will be able to generate the materials and methods, and the results section of my manuscript draft?
- How can I start using SciNote Manuscript Writer and how does it work?
- How to create a draft of a scientific paper with Manuscript Writer?
- Which sections of the manuscript does SciNote Manuscript Writer generate?
- Where can I find add-ons in SciNote?
- Why should I only add open access article references?
- Why do I need to add keywords?
- I didn't receive the draft of the manuscript – Why?
- I received the manuscript draft but the content of it is incomplete, some parts are missing – Why?