The first users of sciNote Manuscript Writer will gain free access during the beta phase of development. However, the number of drafts that can be generated per each user is limited. Feedback from the first users will be of crucial importance. They will not only use the sciNote Manuscript Writer but will also be directly involved in its development as the evaluators of this cutting-edge technology. We will notify all first users if any changes will occur and will not charge any amounts automatically.
Articles in this section
- What is sciNote Manuscript Writer?
- How does sciNote Manuscript Writer work?
- Which data should I have in sciNote and how should this data be organized, so that sciNote Manuscript Writer will be able to generate the materials and methods, and the results section of my manuscript draft?
- Which sections of the manuscript does sciNote Manuscript Writer generate?
- How can I start using sciNote Manuscript Writer?
- Where can I find add-ons in sciNote?
- Why can't I see sciNote Manuscript Writer among my add-ons?
- Why should I only add open access article references?
- Why do I need to add keywords?
- I didn't receive the draft of the manuscript – Why?