This depends on many factors, such as the relative complexity of the process, amount of experimental data, references provided and the number of SciNote users currently using it. It might take up 24 hours for the draft to be generated and sent to your inbox.
Articles in this section
- What is SciNote Manuscript Writer?
- How does SciNote Manuscript Writer work?
- How should I organize my data so that SciNote Manuscript Writer will be able to generate the materials and methods, and the results section of my manuscript draft?
- Which sections of the manuscript does SciNote Manuscript Writer generate?
- How can I start using SciNote Manuscript Writer?
- Where can I find add-ons in SciNote?
- Why should I only add open access article references?
- Why do I need to add keywords?
- I didn't receive the draft of the manuscript – Why?
- I received the manuscript draft but the content of it is incomplete, some parts are missing – Why?