Just as the scientist needs to access online databases and websites with published scientific articles (open access or payable), Manuscript Writer needs to access relevant references from open access journals as well. Therefore, for the time being, it is not possible to use the add-on if sciNote is locally installed.
Articles in this section
- What is sciNote Manuscript Writer?
- How does sciNote Manuscript Writer work?
- How should I organize my data so that sciNote Manuscript Writer will be able to generate the materials and methods, and the results section of my manuscript draft?
- Which sections of the manuscript does sciNote Manuscript Writer generate?
- How can I start using sciNote Manuscript Writer?
- Where can I find add-ons in sciNote?
- Why can't I see sciNote Manuscript Writer among my add-ons?
- Why should I only add open access article references?
- Why do I need to add keywords?
- I didn't receive the draft of the manuscript – Why?