You can test the add-on on the demo project that you can see on your sciNote dashboard by default. Please keep in mind that this is a demo project created to make it easier for you to understand how to organize your data in sciNote. Draft that Manuscript Writer can create out of the demo project can serve you only to get the basic look and feel.
Articles in this section
- What is sciNote Manuscript Writer?
- How does sciNote Manuscript Writer work?
- Which data should I have in sciNote and how should this data be organized, so that sciNote Manuscript Writer will be able to generate the materials and methods, and the results section of my manuscript draft?
- Which sections of the manuscript does sciNote Manuscript Writer generate?
- How can I start using sciNote Manuscript Writer?
- Where can I find add-ons in sciNote?
- Why can't I see sciNote Manuscript Writer among my add-ons?
- Why should I only add open access article references?
- Why do I need to add keywords?
- I didn't receive the draft of the manuscript – Why?