Of course. SciNote can be used in any type of laboratories, such as academic, diagnostic, research, clinical, national, private, and other non-academic entities. SciNote is cloud-based, but can also be installed locally.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I log in?
- How do I reset my password?
- What is the best way to go through SciNote Academy?
- Can I go through SciNote Academy gradually?
- How long does the SciNote Academy take?
- What is the point of SciNote Academy?
- How frequently is SciNote updated?
- How does integration between Microsoft Office and SciNote work?
- How can I use Image Annotation Tool?
- Can I use math operations or formulas in SciNote tables?