The purpose of linking the protocols is to see the protocol status, when a protocol in a task is linked with a protocol in a repository. This way you can see whether the protocol in a task is in or out of sync with the protocol in the repository as seen in the image below.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload multiple protocols to one task?
- How can I add keywords to the protocol?
- How can I see the number of tasks a protocol from a repository is linked to?
- Is there a way to link a protocol from the repository with a project or experiment?
- How can I perform protocol versioning in sciNote?
- How can I put recipes of buffers or other solutions into sciNote?
- Can you explain the function "insert/edit code sample"?
- How to edit a protocol?
- How can I view a protocol that is created by another user?
- How to load a protocol from a repository to a task?