The purpose of linking the protocols is to see the protocol status, when a protocol in a task is linked with a protocol in a repository. This way you can see whether the protocol in a task is in or out of sync with the protocol in the repository as seen in the image below.
Articles in this section
- Where and how can I create custom repositories?
- Can I upload and edit Microsoft Word documents or Excel sheets in sciNote?
- How can I access protocol repository?
- How can I delete the protocol in the protocol repository?
- If I change the protocol in a task that is linked with a protocol in a repository, does this influence the protocol in a repository, and vice versa?
- What is the purpose of linking the protocols?
- Can sciNote be integrated with LibreOffice?
- Is it possible to reorder protocol steps once I have created a report?
- How can I move a file from one protocol step to another?
- I do not want to recreate every protocol. Is there a way to upload a Word document as my protocol?