If a protocol in a task is linked with a protocol in a repository it will mark any changes made to either of them. At this point, you can choose to update any of the protocols (the one in the task or the one in the repository) or not.
Articles in this section
- How do I create chemical drawings within SciNote?
- How to upload and embed image into your protocol?
- How do I import a protocol from Protocols.io within SciNote?
- How do I upload a protocol in the .eln file format?
- How do I upload a protocol from protocols.io
- Is there a way to upload a file to a protocol step?
- How can I upload images in the protocol?
- Can I upload multiple protocols to one task?
- How can I add keywords to the protocol?
- How can I see the number of tasks that a protocol from a repository is linked to?