If a protocol in a task is linked with a protocol in a repository it will mark any changes made to either of them. At this point, you can choose to update any of the protocols (the one in the task or the one in the repository) or not.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload a protocol in the .eln file format?
- How do I upload a protocol from protocols.io
- Is there a way to upload a file to a protocol step?
- How can I upload images in the protocol?
- Can I upload multiple protocols to one task?
- How can I add keywords to the protocol?
- How can I see the number of tasks a protocol from a repository is linked to?
- Is there a way to link a protocol from the repository with a project or experiment?
- How can I upload or create recipes of buffers and other solutions in SciNote?
- Can you explain the function "insert/edit code sample"?