If a protocol in a task is linked with a protocol in a repository it will mark any changes made to either of them. At this point, you can choose to update any of the protocols (the one in the task or the one in the repository) or not.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite others to create sciNote account?
- Where and how can I create custom repositories?
- Can I upload and edit Microsoft Word documents or Excel sheets in sciNote?
- How can I access protocol repository?
- How can I delete the protocol in the protocol repository?
- If I change the protocol in a task that is linked with a protocol in a repository, does this influence the protocol in a repository, and vice versa?
- What is the purpose of linking the protocols?
- Can sciNote be integrated with LibreOffice?
- Is it possible to reorder protocol steps once I have created a report?
- How can I move a file from one protocol step to another?