If a protocol in a task is linked with a protocol in a repository it will mark any changes made to either of them. At this point, you can choose to update any of the protocols (the one in the task or the one in the repository) or not.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload multiple protocols to one task?
- How can I add keywords to the protocol?
- How can I see the number of tasks a protocol from a repository is linked to?
- Is there a way to link a protocol from the repository with a project or experiment?
- How can I put recipes of buffers or other solutions into sciNote?
- Can you explain the function "insert/edit code sample"?
- How to edit a protocol?
- How can I view a protocol that is created by another user?
- How to load a protocol from a repository to a task?
- How to create a protocol?