The team creator cannot leave its own team, but can be replaced by giving up his user credentials and passing it along to another team member. They just need to make sure to change the password.
Articles in this section
- What if team creator leaves the company? What happens to the team?
- What are the permissions for each user role?
- How can I set up email notifications whenever a change happens on projects or tasks that I am assigned to or when somebody tags me?
- Is there a way to merge two sciNote accounts?
- How do I invite others to create sciNote account?
- How can all of my employees enable me to see their lab notebooks but not necessarily everyone on the team?
- Why is my profile picture not uploading?
- I accidentally created a team with the same name as my colleague’s team. Is there a way for me to delete that team?
- How can I join another team?
- How do I invite my colleagues or collaborators to my team?