We don't have a specific functionality for using Stylus, but you can still use it and upload the notes written by it directly into SciNote.
Articles in this section
- How can I use smart annotations in SciNote?
- Is there any specific functionality for using a Stylus with a tablet?
- Does SciNote have a handwriting feature?
- Are we going to be able to sustain access for as long as we need, even if the company closes?
- Can you explain SciNote’s structure in more detail?
- How can I enter the data or start writing notes in SciNote?
- Is there a way to bypass the 10.000 character limitation in text fields?
- Is there any way to update a file in SciNote without uploading a new version every time I modify the file on my laptop?
- Is there a possibility of previewing uploaded documents in SciNote
- Does SciNote comply with ISO standards, GxP (GMP or GLP) and Title 21 CFR Part 11 regulations?