Yes, we have a special feature for this – custom repositories. They are personalized repositories that allow you to manage all kinds of laboratory necessities such as reagents, instruments, plasmids, etc. By creating custom columns, you can include information that is unique to each repository, such as validation date for instruments or expiration date for reagents.
Articles in this section
- How do I associate custom repository entries with tasks?
- Is it possible to upload the information from the lab equipment (e.g. HPLC, UV machine, etc.)?
- Can I link an item in the repository to a protocol or protocol step?
- How many custom repositories can I create?
- How can I import a file to one of the custom repositories?
- How can I add new table columns in repository?
- How can I edit the default table columns in a repository?
- How can I create and delete a custom repository?
- Where and how can I create custom repositories?