There is no limitation on the number of projects, nor its sub-elements: experiments or tasks that you create in SciNote.
Articles in this section
- Is cloud storage compliant with data integrity?
- Is it possible to add the extra security to the program once we install it locally by our IT team?
- Is there a limit on number of projects?
- How can I backup my data?
- Can you please provide the details of the encryption of the data when it is being stored?
- Can SciNote be linked to OneNote account for external data storage?
- Can I expand the storage space only for teams I own or teams I am a part of?
- How can I earn 10 GB of storage space for free?
- How can I check my storage space?
- If I am a member of a project made by another team, does this count against my team’s storage space?