Yes, we have a special feature for this – INVENTORIES. They are personalized repositories that allow you to manage all kinds of laboratory necessities such as samples, reagents, instruments, plasmids, etc. By creating custom columns, you can include information that is unique to each inventory, such as validation date for instruments or expiration date for reagents.
Articles in this section
- How do I add samples to inventories?
- Are inventory entries limited by number of characters or file size?
- Can anyone besides the person who uploaded the sample in inventory edit its entry?
- What is the best method for keeping characterization data of a specific sample in SciNote (e. g. NMR, MS, chromatograms, etc.)?
- How can I delete an inventory?
- How can I create an inventory?
- How can I edit the default table columns in an inventory?
- How can I add new table columns in inventory?
- How many inventories can I create?
- Is it possible to upload the information from the lab equipment (e.g. HPLC, UV machine, etc.)?