To create custom columns in inventory follow the next steps:
Navigate to columns settings
Click Add column
Chose the name and the type of the column and click Save.
You can create different types of columns. The most common ones are Text, Number and Date. However, you can find the complete list below:
- Text - add text to the column
- Number - you can choose the number of decimal digits
- File - Allows you to upload a file to the column (e.g. data safety sheet)
- Dropdown - you can create up to 500 dropdown items
- Checklist - you can have up to 50 items in a checklist
- Status - you can add custom statuses to items
- Date & Time - you can create a range
- Date - you can create a range
- Time - you can create a range
You can watch a video tutorial on how to manage inventories below.