The maximum number of characters for each text filed in sample table is 10 000 characters and maximum file size in file field is 50 MB. You can upload any type of file into SciNote such as .doc, .txt, .csv, .xls, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, ODF Documents (.odt, .ods, .odp), etc.
Articles in this section
- How do I add samples to inventories?
- Are inventory entries limited by number of characters or file size?
- Can anyone besides the person who uploaded the sample in inventory edit its entry?
- What is the best method for keeping characterization data of a specific sample in SciNote (e. g. NMR, MS, chromatograms, etc.)?
- How can I delete an inventory?
- How can I create an inventory?
- How can I edit the default table columns in an inventory?
- How can I add new table columns in inventory?
- How many inventories can I create?
- Is it possible to upload the information from the lab equipment (e.g. HPLC, UV machine, etc.)?