The maximum number of characters for each text filed in sample table is 10 000 characters and maximum file size in file field is 50 MB on the SciNote free account and 300 MB per file on SciNote Premium account. You can upload any type of file into SciNote such as .doc, .txt, .csv, .xls, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, ODF Documents (.odt, .ods, .odp), etc.
Articles in this section
- How can I export inventory items from SciNote?
- Can I export inventory items from SciNote?
- How can I add items to the inventory?
- Are inventory entries limited by number of characters or file size?
- Can anyone besides the person who uploaded the sample in an inventory edit its entry?
- What is the best method for keeping data e.g. results of a specific sample in SciNote (e. g. NMR, MS, chromatograms, etc.)?
- How can I delete an inventory?
- How can I create an inventory?
- Can I edit the default table columns in an inventory?
- How can I add new table columns in inventory?