The maximum number of characters for each text filed in sample table is 10 000 characters and maximum file size in file field is 50 MB on the SciNote free account and 300 MB per file on SciNote Premium account. You can upload any type of file into SciNote such as .doc, .txt, .csv, .xls, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, ODF Documents (.odt, .ods, .odp), etc.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Edit and View mode when sharing inventories with other Teams?
- What are Shared Inventories?
- How does Audit Trail track changes in the Shared Inventory?
- How can I share my inventory with another team?
- Can I use a barcode scanner with SciNote?
- Can I export inventory items from SciNote?
- How can I add items to the inventory?
- Are inventory entries limited by number of characters or file size?
- Can anyone besides the person who uploaded the sample in an inventory edit its entry?
- What is the best method for keeping data e.g. results of a specific sample in SciNote (e. g. NMR, MS, chromatograms, etc.)?