This article explains how to input results on the Task level and what kind of files can you upload. At the end of the article, you can find a video tutorial that offers a visual explanation.
To create results please navigate to the Results tab under a Task. Everything that you upload here will be stored under that task and associated with the corresponding experiment and project.
You can choose between:
- Text (e.g. a sequence of base pairs of a plasmid vector)
- Table (e.g. table of calculated solution concentrations)
- File (you can upload any file type)
- Chemical drawings ( you can read more about it here)
- New Office File (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Under each result, there is a Comments field, where you can share your insights with your colleagues who are working on the project. You can use smart annotations to tag a colleague or link the result with other data (e.g. samples). To learn more about smart annotations, read this article.
Furthermore, integration with MS Office Online allows you and your team members to review and co-author the documents in real-time.
You can watch a video tutorial about the results below.