If you want to export your protocols, you can do so either by exporting a protocol from a task or by exporting a protocol template from your Protocols repository. In the latter case, you can export several protocols at once.
To export a protocol from a task:
- Navigate to the task you wish to export the protocol from
- Click on the Protocol options drop-down menu
- Select Export protocol
- The protocol is downloaded as a .eln file which can then easily be imported into another SciNote organization
To export a protocol template or several of them:
- Click on the Protocols repository icon
- Select the protocols you wish to export
- Click the Export button (see the image below)
- The protocols are downloaded as a .eln file which can be then easily imported into another SciNote organization
In the video below you can learn more about how to save, link and export a protocol.