We offer 3 locations of the Premium servers – Ohio in the US, Frankfurt in EU and Central Canada. As a Premium customer, you can pick the one you want.
Articles in this section
- What are the Premium servers locations?
- What do you mean by separate instance on Amazon Cloud?
- Does SciNote serve as a portal, allowing each user to sign in with their own account and access their own cloud data, or is a separate installation required for each organization?
- Do we have to install SciNote on our computers and laptops to have access through the cloud?
- Where is SciNote hosted?
- Can SciNote run on a local server?
- Is local installation of SciNote possible for the EU region?
- How can I install SciNote on Windows server?