You can revert the whole Premium instance to a specific backup in time, however, it has to be done with assistance on our end.
Articles in this section
- Is SciNote GDPR compliant?
- If my data is on the cloud, can anyone else access it?
- How does autosave function work?
- Who is allowed to export project's data?
- How to edit the Exported report?
- Can I export the data from SciNote as a free user?
- Can we revert SciNote instance to specific backup in time?
- How does SciNote backup data?
- Is cloud storage compliant with data integrity?
- Can our IT team add extra security to the program once we have installed it locally?